The Peter Lynn Fury Lite has been designed to excel in low winds. But at the same time retain much of the freeride characteristics found in its smaller sibling, the Fury.
Besides its exceptionally good light wind performance the Fury Lite is more specifically designed for speed, slalom and course racing. However, the Fury Lite’s high Aspect Ratio makes for a versatile kite. Its high flying speed can easily be transferred into big floaty jumps, which provide plenty of hangtime to show off your most impressive moves.
Improvements for this year go from Kevlar reinforced strut-ends and reinforced valves to thinner struts and carefully placed and perfectly balanced Dacron® reinforcements in the wingtips, which strengthen the kite’s construction without diminishing its performance.
Characteristics & features
• 5-strut SLE freeride & freestyle LEI
• Awesome light wind & upwind performance
• Superb handling and kite feedback
• Easy relaunch & maximum depower
• Quick, smooth & direct turning
• Maximum boost, lift & float
• Efficient and durable lightweight wingtips
• One pump system for easy setup
• Multiple trimming options
• Reinforced leading & trailing edge
• Extremely durable canopy